- Rooibos tea is low in tannins and caffeine free and benefits the digestion.
- The leaves that are used in making of herbal tea is called Rooibos or bush tea, a term that is more prominently used in Southern Africa.
- The tea has been popular in Southern Africa for generations and over the last few decades, the world has been taking to herbal tea as a natural medical alternative.
- This product from K T-Balance is a popular choice for people favourite using an herbal tea of balance of body and mind.
- If you’re reading this over a cup of herbal tea, pat yourself on the back – you’re doing your body a big favour, according to the latest scientific findings. Scientists from Tufts University in Boston looked at three of the most popular types of herbal tea – peppermint, chamomile and hibiscus – and proved the traditional folklore right. Here’s what they found out:
- It may relieve allergies, especially hay fever.
- 20 tea bags
- Minimum purchase – Any three packets of tea