Why buy from Aussie Products and not any other website?
Because aussieproducts.com.au is an Australian owned and operated online store, and there is the convenience of shopping from home 24 hours a day. Anne Taylor seeks out top quality products from around the country to best represent what Australia has to offer, and has done the searching for you! She is sourcing new products all the time to keep this one-stop shop fascinating!
Is my Privacy safe on the Aussie Products site?
We know your privacy is important, so we’ll never pass on any of your details to anyone without your permission. The information that you provide to us will be kept secure and only used for the purposes for which it is provided.
GST (Goods and Services Tax) : Is it included in the price?
Aussie Products’ prices are inclusive of the 10% GST charge on purchases. On International Orders, no Australian GST is charged for the product; however, it is law that GST is applied to freight. You should check to see if a Tax is applied for imported goods into your particular country.
Some goods such as TEA do not attract GST. Generally, if the product has been processed then GST is applied.
Currency : What currency is used at the checkout?
All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
How will I pay for my order and is payment secure?
Payment is made using Pay Pal which includes Master card and Visa credit card. Payments will be processed as soon as your order has been submitted.
You may also pay by direct debit into our bank account.
- BSB: 062 692
- Account: 26069766
What are the fees for PayPal accounts?
Opening an account: PayPal doesn’t charge a fee to open a PayPal account.
Sending money – Purchase payments: It’s free to use PayPal to purchase goods or services.
How do I add a credit card to my PayPal account?
You can add a Visa, MasterCard or American Express card to your PayPal account
- Go to your Wallet.
- Click Link a card or bank account.
- Click Link a credit card.
- Enter your information.
- Click Link card.
- When you add a card, you may be notified of a $2 AUD charge to your card. The charge on your card is temporary to confirm if your card is ready to use with PayPal. It usually takes a few minutes to receive the refund back to your card, but it can take up to 30 days depending on your card provider.
How do I view or edit my personal or financial information in my PayPal account?
- Your “profile” summary contains your registered personal information while your “wallet” contains your financial information. To view or edit your personal information, such as your registered phone numbers, email addresses, and street addresses, please go to “Settings”.
- To view or edit your financial information, such as your bank and debit or credit card details, please to your “Wallet”.
How do I check which size I want?
We have included a sizing chart for all products. Please measure your head/chest. Shoe sizes are in UK sizes. Please check the chart to see the corresponding size for your country.
Can I combine products from different suppliers at the checkout?
Yes. There is no limit to the amount of products or suppliers you can add at the checkout. Postage is calculated from the point of origin to you.
Can I Insure my purchase
Yes, there is a facility to do this at the checkout. Simply put in the dollar amount you want and it will be calculated and forms part of the shipping cost.
- The postcode of the particular supplier is used for shipping purposes.
- You may include products from any of the suppliers in one order.
- Goods are despatched from the Supplier’s address and the postage is calculated from all suppliers’ addresses. As I am an agent for many suppliers the address could be in Victoria, NSW, Queensland or Western Australia.
- The timeline is approximately 2 -3 days except for the weekend when goods are shipped when work commences the following week. Please note it can take longer to WA and remote and regional areas.
Postage : How are goods sent?
Australia Post is used for parcels both Australian and International. There are three exceptions and they include the “Sexto” and “Octo” Sheepskin rugs which are too large to post and are sent via Courier. Please ask for a quote. The same applies to the “Wood Fired Oven” which is sent via freight. A quote should also be obtained.
Quarto and Sexto rugs are heavy and are only shipped via Courier
- Please fill in the form and we will give you a quote. In this instance, an Invoice is raised from Pay Pal.
- The Mobile Wood Fired Oven. This is shipped via Transport and also requires a quote. Please complete the form and we will provide a quote.
Note: The Mobile Wood Fired Oven can be paid for outright or terms of 12 or 18 months.
How can I track my order and will it arrive safely?
Parcels sent within Australia are sent via “Standard Post”.
Overseas parcels are sent via “Air Mail” and include insurance. Please contact us at if you have any concerns about your order’s delivery status.
If no one is home when the order arrives, Australia Post will leave details of where you can pick your parcel up. No parcels will be delivered without the customer’s signature, unless you have given us special delivery instructions for the parcel to be delivered without a signature. Parcels that are given an ‘Authority to Leave’ are not covered by our delivery guaranteed policy.
You may also like to consider having the parcel delivered to your workplace.
How are goods sent within Australia and Overseas?
Australia Post is generally used and these are the following selection at the checkout.
- Parcel Post
- Express Mail Australia and Overseas
Proceed to checkout and fill in your Personal details and the shipping details.
Then select the type of payment e.g. Pay Pal or Bank Transfer
If you select Pay Pal then you can add your Credit Card here.
Where can you deliver orders?
Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Malaysia, China, South America, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Indonesia, Europe.