How to measure shoe size?
If you are unsure which size to choose, it is best to measure your bare foot. Put your foot flat on a piece of paper, draw a cross at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel. Measure the distance between the marks.
Then repeat on the other foot and take the larger of the two measurements.
Please be aware that your sheepskin boots are meant to be a snug fit when they are brand new. Sheepskin will stretch when worn.
|UK / AUST||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
- Lambskin/wool can regulate the body at an even temperature since it does not trap heat.
- It insulates instead, thus keeping the wearer cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather.
- Wool clothing does not cling to the skin like synthetic clothing.
- The air circulates next to the skin and is part of both the insulation benefits and comfort of wearing wool as a natural fibre
- Wool readily absorbs and releases water which prevents moisture from being trapped against the skin
- Wool is very strong and durable. The fibres are strong and will hold together throughout many uses.